JetBlue’s partnership with VH1 Save The Music is rooted in one basic idea: Every child deserves access to music education. Together, over the last decade, we’ve raised more than $315,000 for music education in schools and community organizations. This year, we’re so excited to host an auction to help bring music education back to Filer Middle School—after almost a decade without music programming.
What can you score in this year’s VH1 STM + JetBlue auction? We thought you’d never ask. Here are just a few highlights:
- Signed guitar from DNCE!
- That’s even better than cake by the ocean.
- Flight simulator package for 2 with roundtrip flights
- Fake cockpit, but really cool.
- VIP tickets to Bonnaroo for 2
- Bonnaroo for you and you.
- Hotel stay at San Juan Water Club Beach Hotel in Puerto Rico
- Take your brunch plans to the tropics. Lounge out beachside, sunny-side up.
- Private box for 12 to see Straight No Chaser on tour in Boston with 12 roundtrip flight certificates
- Aca-mazing squad goals.
- Elton John concert for 2 in BOS plus 2 roundtrip flight certificates
- You bring your friend Bennie, we’ll bring the jets.
- 100K TrueBlue points
- 100K reasons to bid your heart out.
- Coffee with Elizabeth Windram, VP of Marketing at JetBlue
- Get the inside scoop on all things Blue!